A lot of questions arise when we think about preparing a meal for our little ones, how we can provide them a Healthy and Delicious meal. Dalia is enriched with fiber and vegetables are rich in nutrients to provide them a COMBO meal of Taste+Nutrients. Toddler’s like it as it is easy to Swallow!
Solution for all the dilemma, today I will Share a Healthyum Recipe for the younger ones ,
Prep time : 20mins
Ingredients required : Roasted Broken wheat (Daliya), Moong dal ( Yellow split one), carrot, peas,bottle guard, potato, tomato or any as per your preference.
Steps for preparation:
- Wash the 1/2 cup porridge(Daliya) and 3 tbspoon dal.
- wash one small Potato, one tomato, 2-3 spoon Peas and 1 carrot
- Peel and finely chop all vegeatbles
- In a Pressure cooker add some Ghee, add 1tea spoon cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- After that add all vegetables and add a pinch of Tumeric and Salt.
- Now add 1.5 cup of water to the pan.
- Add washed Daliya and Dal and take 2 whistle.
- After whistle , on minimum flame cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix veg Porridge/Daliya is ready for the SUPER KID.
Tips : you can add a pinch of green chilly to start with, though I still do not add for my Little one.