Travelling to a hill station with toddlers is always pleasing as you get some fresh breathe from Metro cities. I will certainly say you all will feel more energetic on the vacation.
Here are few tips I will share if you are travelling to a Hill station with Toddler :
- First check for the Travel mode ,is it Rail, Road or by Air. In any case, you should not forget to pack for their Play time.
- You should check on the clothes, Jackets, thermal wears and caps for sure.
- Diapers, Wipes, Bibs, Napkins you should make a stock.
- Assorted snacks as preferred, my lil one enjoy Fox nuts, Roasted Cashews,chips and biscuits.
- Pack milk powder in small sachets so you do not to keep the entire box in Carry bag and for easy access
- Keep two small bottles , one with warm water and other one with normal/cold as preferred.
- A sipper and spoon is all time required with lil ones.
Tips : If travelling by Air do not forget to keep your little one ID PROOF.